We are currently not shipping this website is only to process Curbside Orders
General Information: Beer & Wine Can Not be shipped, Local Delivery & Curbside pickup only!
- You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase wine. By placing your order you have represented to GMWS that you are at least 21 years old.
- All wine deliveries must be received / signed for by an adult of legal drinking age. A picture I.D. is required at the time of delivery. We cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes or addresses outside of the United States.
- Many states restrict or prohibit the shipment of wine. We do NOT ship to the following states: AK, AL, AR, DE, HI, KY, MS, MT, NH, OK, PA, RI, or UT. Please accept our apologies if we are unable to ship to your area. Various states impose limitations on the quantity of alcoholic beverages that may be purchased and brought into their jurisdiction by a purchaser from another state without requiring the purchaser, a seller or shipper to possess certain licenses or permits. GMWS does not, as a condition of sale, assume any obligation nor bear any responsibility whatsoever for applying or obtaining any permits or licenses. Therefore, we recommend that you investigate the possibility of such limitations, and determine the manner in which alcoholic beverages shall be brought into your state, so as to comply with all of your state’s requirements.
What is the confirmation process for my order?
- An automatically generated confirmation email will immediately acknowledge receipt of your order.
- A second email will confirm your order has been processed and is prepared for shipment. We will contact you by the end of the next business day if there is any problem with your order.
- Our FedEx software is configured to have FedEx send you an email containing the details of your shipment while in transit including the tracking number.
How will my wine be shipped?
- Green Mountain Wine Shop contracts with a third party carrier (generally FedEx Ground) that will ship the product(s) that you have already purchased. Ownership of any product that Green Mountain Wine Shop sells changes hands at the time of purchase. By requesting that your purchase be shipped to you, you are authorizing us to engage a third party carrier to deliver your purchase on your behalf. Green Mountain Wine Shop is not responsible for any breakage or damage of your purchase by said third party carrier.
- Green Mountain Wine Shop uses carrier approved cardboard boxes for shipping orders and does not ship wood boxes or other non-conforming boxes or packaging. Styrofoam shippers may be available upon request for an additional fee.
When will my wine be shipped?
- Most orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of ordering; however orders received during weekend or holiday periods are subject to added delays. Green Mountain Wine Shop will make every effort to ship your internet order as soon as possible. If you need to expedite your order, please email us in advance at email@example.com or call us 802-221-8616. You must confirm all Overnight or Two Day Express shipments via telephone if you need them shipped in fewer than 2-3 business days.
- Orders will not be released if the temperatures are below 25 degrees or above 85 degrees Fahrenheit. We cannot be responsible for accurately judging weather conditions in other parts of the country.
- Green Mountain Wine Shop can hold your paid in full order for up to 60 days if you prefer it not to be shipped immediately. You must notify us when you are ready to accept the delivery.
Any other questions about orders or shipping?
- Green Mountain Wine Shop ships with standard insurance included up to $500. If you would like to insure your order for a greater value please contact us.
- Green Mountain Wine Shop buyships standard sized 750 ml bottles. We do not ship half bottles (375ml). Large format bottles (1.5L or larger) may be shipped as a special order due to special shipper packaging and therefore subject to a surcharge.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 802-221-8616